Subject: [Leica] Beware HCB Wannabes
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 23:14:22 +0100

WELCOME BACK DR.TED!

Your messages always make the precise point. I've not followed in
detail this discussion, it would require too much energies for me.
I've read yours and I'm absolutely agree on the polite attitude, many
times on the life the things are not a problem of aptitude, there are
of attitudes.

Hoping read time to time your comments
Cheers
Lluis