Subject: [Leica] A question on LR v PS
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 05:54:37 +0100

Unless you want to fancy stuff like removing people a la Stalin in the 30s,
or really advanced curves manipulation etc., you do not need Photoshop at
all. Lightroom is a far simpler, better option. It contains all the tools a
photographer needs and functions as an excellent photo database in the
process.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain