Subject: [Leica] L-plate for Leica M8/M9s
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 18:36:39 +1000

RRS already have a standard design that fits. Clearance around the strap lug
is a complication. I'm surprised that they would consider an Arca Swiss
base plate. Their own design is excellent. Mine lives permanently on a
grip/baseplate assembly that fits both cLeicas.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman