Subject: [Leica] NYT Piece on Relevance of Still Photographs Today -- NB Charles Moore
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 13:37:01 -0400

Robert thanks for sharing this. The great thing about this piece is the
slide show of Charles Moore photographs.

These, by the way, were the polite nice old days I was thinking of in
earlier post. I was a little kid. I'd sit in front of the TV watching this
stuff: the most chilling words of the era were "We interrupt this broadcast
to bring you a special report from CBS News in New York...."