Subject: [Leica] IMG: Unbelievable!
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 10:31:36 +1030

Where I grew up in Queensland, the traditional houses are wood and
built on stumps.  Moving them like this is very common.  My
involvement with the fishing industry has meant that I have often been
out and about at odd hours and I can remember almost not making it to
the 4 am launch of a trawler because I spent twenty minutes stuck
behind a truck carrying a house doing 25 km/hr on a highway.  I think
Tina can trust these guys.

Marty