Subject: [Leica] Was Judith now hijacked
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 16:27:21 -0500

On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 4:11 PM, Geoff Hopkinson <hopsternew at
gmail.com>wrote:

> Sorry to have been one of the hijackers Steve.
> That's the fate of 80% of LUG threads ;-)
> At least someone looked at yours ;-)
> I recently posted 11 new pictures here
> http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/m
> and got zero responses from the LUG at large

My flowers got nearly 800 looks Friday, and maybe seven comments.

You just need to have faith that people are looking, or put a counter on
your shots.

I look at most everything posted, but don't comment much.  I know I would
probably get more comments back if I did.

I just don't have time to comment as much as I would like to, but I do a
fair amount of my comments offlist.

--
Regards,

Sonny