Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 22/3/2010: Leica at the Chandos
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 11:26:45 +0000

Thanks for looking, Geoff and everyone else.

Douglas, they were not German and neither was the beer--I know the glasses
look like Weizenbier but they contain Sam Smiths Pure Lager from North
Yorkshire, I had some too :-)

And sorry for mis-identifying the camera as a SM; I suppose the fact that
the guy trimmed the film threw me off, or perhaps I had already had too many
pints, or perhaps I just did not care about the exact identification of the
model, just about the fact that it was an old film Leica.

Cheers,
Nathan