Subject: [Leica] On the Lug Gallery is Rabs
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 00:13:48 -0400

> Is Frederick Douglas Circle the one that they've been working on FOR TWENTY
> GODDAMNED YEARS already at 110th Street and 8th Avenue?
>
> And what software could possibly have thought you needed the accents for
> Frederic Douglas?

That was Macintosh apple cut and paste. Out of my spell check thing.
It was one of the Fred's I had in there to chose from as my first attempt
brought up the dialog list.
It could be from my dealing with my iTunes thing in the past week.
Fr?d?ric Chopin I'd have done a search for lately to put his dates in.
That Polish guy who played a mean piano. I have about 8 hours of his stuff
in my iTunes and I have it come up with the dates.
That would explained the accent aigu ?, grave ` interspersed amongst the
letters.

It could also be this name which comes up: Fr?d?ric Pinet - Photographer
which would be bad news because I never heard of him.
Wow babes big time!
http://www.fredpinet.com/
Lots of very cool French people live in NY.
And there is not a single block with out a French restaurant in it.
And there is one down the street open all night.
And in this neighborhood the upper west 80s this city for sure does sleep.
Like after midnight not much open. Except for that French place.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro) ([Leica] On the Lug Gallery is Rabs)