Subject: [Leica] On the Lug Gallery is Rabs
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 10:53:52 -0500

I agree, George.  One can upload images from any location on the hard drive.
I have only created one folder in the gallery, and, if I recall correctly,
it took some trial and error to get it started.  The option is shown at the
top of the sidebar menu.  IIRC, the first image uploaded to the folder
becomes the cover for the folder.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA