Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Point Lobos
From: oliverbryk at comcast.net (Oliver Bryk)
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 06:39:37 -0700

Dr. Howard wrote:
"Besides the Westonoid rabbit holding an egg in its mouth (Easter Bunny?)
Oliver has given us a reminder of St Ansel the Contemplative, viz.:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OBRYK/PointLobos/L100091332-2-2bw.tif.html
?howard"

Bob wrote:
"Indeed Howard. One of my favorites from the set. Another is this:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OBRYK/PointLobos/L100091347.jpg.html
probably because I've wandered around those specific rocks for years looking
for the image that is there and Oliver found it.
Lovely work, Oliver. Looking forward to seeing your images from Yosemite!
Best,
Bob"

Dr. Steve wrote:
"truly lovely Oliver...
see you in Yosemite,
Steve"

Doug wrote:
"Here's another perspective of Weston Beach:
http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/haematopodidae/bloy00.html
;)
Doug Herr"

Thank you, Howard, Bob, Steve, and Doug for your encouraging comments.
At the time of visualizing the images I had not thought of forms resembling
anything in particular but after Howard's discovery of the Easter Bunny I
thought of Paul Klee's work.
On to Yosemite!
Oliver