Subject: [Leica] OT: Another stupid question re: GH1
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 20:40:33 -0400

Try hitting in sequence the leftward arrow button and then the center menu
button, on that circular main guidance system on the back there. The top
arrow is ISO the right is WB the bottom is I forget and the left puts the
focus square alone on the screen; if you hit that then the center circle,
you get the magnfication. This works whether you're using the EVF or the
screen.

Keep in mind how ever you have to be in MF on that little button on top far
left -- not AFS or AFC