Subject: [Leica] IMG: Dog portrait, with the succulent middle of a 50mm Summilux.
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 17:00:29 -0400

Olive, under stage hotlights with some 50mm Summilux on a DMC-GF1:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jbm0/4463663188/sizes/l/in/set-72157623693600552/

I think it was the Summilux ASPH, but I can't be completely sure as
the lenses were flying among the bodies in use and there were two
generations of 50mm Summilux in use that night.

The containing set has a possibly-entertaining mix of pictures with an
M9 and the little Panasonic, all with Leica glass.  The event portrayed,
though, may be hard to understand without the backstory.

 -Jeff

Replies: Reply from clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss) ([Leica] IMG: Dog portrait, with the succulent middle of a 50mm Summilux.)
Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol) ([Leica] IMG: Dog portrait, with the succulent middle of a 50mm Summilux.)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: Dog portrait, with the succulent middle of a 50mm Summilux.)