Subject: [Leica] A few quick images from Cuba
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com)
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 18:32:59 -0400

 Thanks Peter,
We spent a month in Cuba, and photographed almost every day pretty "hard".
It always takes me a few days to get my "eye" in, and my concentration was
interrupted by a dose of Giardia BUT things improved ;-) I think Helen was
in better form than me, but she too is still working through her images.

They were just street scenes. We were trying to find some "topics" to work
on and the cars are an obvious one. People are always high on my list now
and I love some abstract images. More to follow soon I hope

Cheers

Alastair