Subject: [Leica] OT: Another maybe not so stupid GH1 question
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 21:38:14 -0400

> You can observe the increase of movement
> with long lenses when compared with short lenses
> on a ground glass viewfinder
> (not sure how responsive the electronic view finders may be).
>
> You can also observe the greater movement
> when working at macro level.
>
> So rather than simply thinking about it;
> experience the movement;
> and how the shutter speed either stops
> or reduces the effect of that movement.
>
> Regards,
> George Lottermoser

When I was a lad I printed full frame black border in my darkroom.
Only cropped when it was an emergency.
Now that I am a big boy I shoot digital and I crop the hell out of
everything. All crop half the picture out and not think anything of it.
My wides become normals.
My ultrawides become just plain wides.
Its not like I'm loosing my black border.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner