Subject: [Leica] OT: Another maybe not so stupid GH1 question
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 21:24:30 -0500

Hi Mark,

I think I have mentioned this previously.  My late father-in-law had a
small, upstairs on Main Street, studio in which he used an old, wooden 8x10
studio camera, fitted with a split 5x7 back, to shoot 3.5x5 portrait
negatives.  It paid the bills for several hard years, before he found
something to provide a better income.

Did you ever use a Packard Shutter?

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA