Subject: [Leica] OT: Sometimes they find you
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 00:28:18 -0400

Yeah but I still enjoyed writing the sentence... the pleasure was in "the
two paws pinning down". Not just the language but I could actually see in my
mind's eye the big inefficient paw pads flopped onto the camera.... and the
way dogs turn their heads to get at things with their incisors.

There are sentences that sharp in the middle and sentences that are sharp at
the corners.