Subject: [Leica] OT: More Gallery help
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 07:14:09 +0200

Hi Jim,

I think that if you make sure they are there when you upload the files, then
they are displayed when the little camera symbol is clicked. I doubt that
you can add it after uploading, if for some reason the software you used to
generate the JPGs has stripped away the EXIF data.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu