Subject: [Leica] NYLUG ... photoethnography
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 19:38:46 -0600

Jeffery Smith wrote:
>I'm sure sorry that I sold my CL.

Jeffery, I had the CL I got from Karen with me at the LHSA dinner in Santa
Fe in '07.  You were also there, but at a different table.  But as I got up
to leave after we ate I dropped the CL onto the Mexican tile floor.  It got
dented pretty good but still works, except that you have to manually return
the film advance lever to rest position after advancing.  I guess a spring
is off-track or something.  Bummer, cause I love that cam.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE