Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Family
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 23:51:28 -0700

No Flash slideshow, just for Nathan!! :-)
(Actually, I'm setting a new blogsite, which will not rely so much on flash,
but that'd be later...)

Daughter came home briefly between quarters. Alas, she was here only for 4
1/2 days :-(

Even though she's only a freshman, since she's in the 5 year co-op program,
she will be doing interview for the co-op in the upcoming weeks. Mom helped
her to select a suitable suit:
http://www.5pmlight.com/PICS/L9994830.jpg

She's quite sad that the break is so short. Leaving her room again:
http://www.5pmlight.com/PICS/L9994849.jpg

She gave my wife a haircut. Only two people cut my wife's hair - our
daughter and herself!
http://www.5pmlight.com/PICS/L999491.jpg

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/> blog: <