Subject: [Leica] M7/MP only 5% of US Leica Sales...
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 05:18:26 -0400

>> compact size, fantastic lenses, range-finder capabilities, solid build ...
>> :-)
>> KM

>>>  people

>>>  systems

>>>  Depends on what you mean by " plethora ".
>>>
>>>  [Rabs]
>>>  Mark William Rabiner
>>>

> And above all great image quality that generally is hard to
> distinguish from that from an M9.
>
> Mark, for your comments to have any relevance you will have to start
> using them.
>
> --
>
>     *            Henning J. Wulff

Get used to me speaking my opinion freely about the Leicas M8 and M9 for the
duration as I have about all M's on the LUG for 12 or 15 years. I've only
used M6's and IIIf's. I also have opinions about Deardorf and Alpa's.
Most recently as of today I have opinions about the Giroux's daguerreotype
camera, 1839.
But you may not be interested in what I have to say about the Giroux's
daguerreotype camera, 1839 as I may never see one face to face or touch one
or shoot a plate in one.
Feel free to delete without reading.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner