Subject: [Leica] REAL LIFE TIME???????????? Vince Passaro ?..
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 20:05:09 -0700

Hi Vince,

I haven't been near a computer for 5 1/2 days and have just returned home,
opened the LUG to have a quick peek. And right here before me are 1000
e-mails stacked up.

But old buddy I in all honesty, no offence intended, I have to ask you a
question, if you don't mind?

There are 81 e-mails by yourself stacked one above the other, quite amazing
really. So I have to ask... "What do you do in the real world, if you don't
mind? That allows one to have the amount of time to read the LUG and respond
with so many replies?" You are either an amazingly fast typist, God Bless
you if your as fast as it appears, retired or one cool guy at pounding on a
machine (computer!) :-)

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)

Replies: Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] REAL LIFE TIME???????????? Vince Passaro ?..)