Subject: [Leica] IMG: People Kabul (B&W)
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 19:47:19 +0430

Bob - I have another coming up, which shows the houses on the slope
much more clearly.  One day I want to go up the slope and see what
happens.  Thanks for your comments.

Hugh

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] IMG: People Kabul (B&W))
Message from rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] IMG: People Kabul (B&W))