Subject: [Leica] That new Rf is an hoax
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 10:14:36 -0400

Jeff Asscough complains that people just don't have a sense of humor and
closes his comment to comments.

Maybe the problem is that he hasn't caught on that April Fool's jokes are
confined to April Fool Day, not a three week period surrounding the date.

Next year, you get to do April Fool jokes all year! They are easier to pull
off at Thanksgiving, when no one is on their guard.

ric