Subject: [Leica] M7/MP only 5% of US Leica Sales...
From: dennis at hale-pohaku.com (Dennis)
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2010 01:09:09 -1000

Good info 100 M9 units a day is probably 2000-2100 per month. If that is
the case then unit sales of film cameras is about 5%. .

Right now the sales of M9 is high due to it's recent introduction and
high demand. Within a year I would expect it to reach levels comparable
to the M8/8.2. I think that's about 1000 units per month. If film sales
stay the same then their unit sales would rise to 9-10%.

Still a very low number and it seems only a matter of time before Leica
phases them out