Subject: [Leica] M7/MP only 5% of US Leica Sales...
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2010 09:10:09 -0400

It would be interesting to track the film camera sales "one generation out".

e.g., at my age (50) I still remember Leica being the ultimate and
un-obtainable camera from my youth.

But take my son's generation.  He won't be part of the "buying public"
for another say 15 years.  He won't be buying Leicas if they aren't
current with the market at that time.

I think much of Leica's new sales are my age, plus or minus say 15
years, that are aware of the brand.

Would anyone have a demographic breakdown of Leica sales?

Vick

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] M7/MP only 5% of US Leica Sales...)
Message from dennis at hale-pohaku.com (Dennis) ([Leica] M7/MP only 5% of US Leica Sales...)