Subject: [Leica] German angst
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2010 19:31:35 +0200

It shows the importance of voting:

the majority of Germans didn't even bother to vote - they were heartily
sick of the constantly changing governments in the Weimar Republic.

As soon as Hitler got into power, it was too late. University professors
and students (and almost anyone else with culture or intelligence) were
among the first to get it in the neck.

Douglas