Subject: [Leica] H'blad in Cuba
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com)
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 01:25:17 -0400

>> I've not worked too hard on these, but they stand up ok I think. I took
>> my
>> H'blad to Cuba and used it with the CFV39. I really enjoyed using it and
>> here is a small selection of images of Cuba taken with the 'blad. The 12
>> examples start here
>>
>> comments welcome, questions welcome
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Alastair
>>
>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alastair/album184/Cuba+2010/CubaBlad-1.jpg.ht
>> ml
>>
>> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alastair/album184/Cuba+2010/CubaBlad-1.jpg.h
>> tml>
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/ydtcjo5
>>

> Street shooting with a Hassy is a pleasure often scoffed at or overlooked.
> I love the waist level folding finder-  which one did you use?
>
> [Rabs]
> Mark William Rabiner

Hi Mark, as may be obvious from the perspective of some of the shots I
discarded the prism and went for the lighter waist level finder on this
trip. In fact, I prefer it normally, as it seems to go less noticed by
people. Another interesting thing was that people seemed more prepared to
pose for the blad.

Cheers

Alastair

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] H'blad in Cuba)