Subject: [Leica] wine tasting...
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 08:53:14 +0200

Nice--what did she recommend?

One of my very favourite white wines comes from the Russian River valley. I
don't remember its name, have not had it since I left Belgium in 2000. There
was a wine shop in Brussels which got a small allocation each year, and
reserved a few bottles for me. At ?20 it was expensive for a young white,
but it was wonderful.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain