Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Bangkok, Hong Kong & Macau
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 09:27:34 -0500

==On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 9:44 PM, Richard Man <richard at imagecraft.com>
wrote:
> Good snaps. Where's the Bruce Lee statue?

Thanks!  It is on a sort of promenade on the Kowloon side, to one side
of the new(ish) arts complex (I believe it is) and adjacent to the
Star Ferry Terminal Building.

> I see you met up with Dr. Yao and Howard. Who's the other (Chinese) fellow?

Ray Tai, a sometime LUGer.  A good guy, seen in some of these photos
playing with his new (to him) R9/DMR.

Message from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] IMGS: Bangkok, Hong Kong & Macau)