Subject: [Leica] Credit Card Fraud
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 01:53:41 +0200

Jim,

I've had a fraud some years ago, on my case I'm sure that it was not
for the use of the card on internet, on the other hand I prefer use
Paypal or coded Direct Bank transactions. On my case the money was
remboursed by the Bank or the Credit Card Insurance 3 months later.
I'm sure you too, but we should be careful.

On the other hand I'm sure that this kind of fraud can't be produced
with companies such i.e. Amazon or veru well knonw big dealers....

Thanks for the information, good luck!

Saludos
Lluis

El 07/04/2010, a las 0:16, Jim Nichols escribi?: