Subject: [Leica] Credit Card Fraud
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 08:51:50 +0530

Jim,
I get confirmatory phone calls/sms from all my card providers within 1-2
minutes of the actual usage, if it is over a certain amount,  so that I can
promptly know if a fraud has occurred. If I use a credit card in
Thailand/Malaysia/Indonesia (the credit card fraud capitals of the world),
however trustworthy the shop/hotel, my card gets canceled and a new one
issued, with a different number.
Cheers
Jayanand