Subject: [Leica] It Was Cold on The Cape This Winter...
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 10:40:19 -0400

Cape Cod, Mass, that is.  These are from January.

The buoys in Buzzards Bay accumulated quite a bit of ice.  D300, 70-200mm
zoom; *very* tight crop. You can see the effect of the unstable air.  I was
standing on shore.  There *are* limits, you know, even for an ardent sailor
like me.   :-)

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rtaylor/PICKS/CAPE_COD/300_6279.jpg.html
or
http://tinyurl.com/yekmdgy

Quissett Harbor was frozen over at the shoreline.  This is a four-panel pano
completed, as you will notice, with "Content-UNaware" fill.  ;-)  I didn't
want to lose the curve of the shoreline with a tighter crop.  D300, 17-35mm
zoom.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rtaylor/PICKS/CAPE_COD/300_6265-Edit-Edit.jpg.html
or
http://tinyurl.com/yclxumy

As much as the first crocus, the appearance of a new glint of light on the
water heralds the arrival of Spring.  Quissett Harbor again.  GF-1 17mm f1.7
pancake lens.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rtaylor/PICKS/CAPE_COD/P1000886.jpg.html
or
http://tinyurl.com/y9sgwkd