Subject: [Leica] Shiny Screen iMac Calibration Question
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 06:38:25 +0930

A few things to watch out for with new Macs - you absolutely need to
turn off all the monitor calibrating software in the OS before
starting and you cannot change screen brightness using the settings
panel.  Otherwise you mess with the calibrations.  Dimming the room is
very important or you can get reflected room light affecting the
calibration device.

Eye One's software for its calibration devices also has some serious
issues with Snow Leopard.  Serious enough to consider not upgrading OS
unless you really need to, until it's fixed.

Marty