Subject: [Leica] Photographer's gear mistaken for an RPG
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 17:02:07 -0700

Frankly, I am still surprised that what's his name in VT got 50+ posts with
people rallying to "protest on the street" and this got shut down because
the underlying tone may be political. Regardless whether the war is right or
wrong, regardless whether the insurgents are killing Iraqis themselves,
regardless whether War is Ugly - two innocent photographers died because
they are trying to do their jobs and their gears got mistaken.

I don't claim that *I* am the arbiter of moral high ground, but I do know
that America can do better. We have done better, and we should do better.

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
// icc blog: <http://imagecraft.wordpress.com>

Replies: Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] Photographer's gear mistaken for an RPG)