Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Concrete
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 17:47:57 -0500

Hi Tina,

I saw one of those pumping machines in use along West End Ave. in Nashville,
where the lots are small and new construction has to be sandwiched in
between landmark buildings.  It was interesting to see.

Thanks for the documentary.  Just don't pull those forms too early.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA