Subject: [Leica] GF-1 and G1 EVFs
From: digiratidoc at gmail.com (James Laird)
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 18:56:31 -0500

I agree completely with Vince. I have a GH1 and I would say it has the
best electronic viewfinder I've every seen. It does get a little
'grainy' in low light but still indicates proper focus, even in the
manual focus mode. Not as pocketable as the GF-1 but it has the swing
and rotate LCD which the GF1 doesn't have which I myself have found
very handy, and when you add the accessory viewfinder to the GF1 it
not only adds to it's expense but makes it harder to slip into your
pocket.

Jim