Subject: [Leica] M9's Available
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 00:58:27 -0400

> The M9 may not liv up to the needs of a few and will be passed
> on...yea! Did not see a single M (with or without Visoflex at the
> press area at the STS131 launch....Leicas are perfect for many, but
> not all, photographic situations....)
> On Apr 9, 2010, at 8:41 PM, Mark Rabiner wrote:
>
>>> Not if they have actually used one!!

As an 800mm lens gives you a small part of your frame I'd not expect to see
a lot of rangefinder cameras at a space launch.
http://www.phototrek.org/Travel/STS-99/img0062.jpg

http://www.phototrek.org/Travel/STS-93/exposure.html

I stood next to a photographer shootin with one at the Easter Parade.
I even have a shot of him. His M9 black taped. As mine would have been.
Seven grand being seven grand.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner