Subject: [Leica] M9's Available M9.2 video and full time LiveView plus better xxxxxxx
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 19:29:31 -0400

> Hi Rabs,
>
> IIRR the "s" for Nikon has HD Video capture - no? Everything else these
> day seems to have it too - I wonder if they ever asked if anybody wanted
> it?
>
> M9-S ? *S*apphire Glass, including *S*ervice contract (like the S2, very
> expensive), *S*ilent, *S*ensitive
>
> The only one I'm certain of is *'S*pensive
>
> Cheers
> Douglas

Not wanting to make an S out a myself but but in this case the Big S does
NOT refer to Superman  or what follows the horse but  the
Sensitivity of the Sensor.
Which is  as much of a core issue as you can get. Not the slightest bit
peripheral, receding or trailing.
You pay big bucks you want a serious camera.
Leica always gave you that. A camera used by all the best photographers. We
want to keep it that way.
Amateurs are allowed to by these cameras. They don't want ID or a tax
readout before they take your money. That's perfectly ok with  anybody much
of the best shots get done by amateurs.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner