Subject: [Leica] IMG Do you think this couple is married or what?
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 02:27:20 -0400

I've just posted some pictures  from my Denver trip (including a very badly
re-worked image from Camera Raw where I used fill light and added contrast
and warmer WB and so on and now it looks like I dipped it in ammonia and
then smeared it with an even coating of confectioner's sugar) but the only
noteworthy and amusing one is of this couple, who I thought were old WASPs
but who turned out to be even more snotty: they were French!  He's reading
the Financial Times and the pic title is of the upside down headline facing
the camera.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/toast+eatin_+bog+man/Denver/Euro+rises+on+Greek+hopes0020.jpg.html

Comments most welcome.

That was a joke about the French and its upper classes. Warmer and
friendlier people have ne'er walked God's green earth I swear.

Vince

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG Do you think this couple is married or what?)
Reply from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] IMG Do you think this couple is married or what?)