Subject: [Leica] IMG: House Being "De-Constructed"
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 15:58:57 -0700

In fact, the kitchen looks not original.... Cabinetry???? Not sure...
appliances and that island, no way.

It is a shame, but it appears the house was not kept to original plan, and
renovation to original costs a fortune, and you have to have the guts to do
it....if you can find the right workmen.

Maybe progress is important... maybe the owners do not have the cash nor
patience to do it right, and live in it as it was intended......

But I do love to see these pictures.......  If it were me, I would buy a
paver...... just to have bragging rights.....

You know that F.L.Wright is the inventor of the cinder block concept?

A genius well beyond his own opinion of himself, which was pretty
high.......

Frank Filippone
red735i at earthlink.net