Subject: [Leica] Panasonic 20mm lens
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 16:39:40 -0700

Internet Marketing at its best....

And you thought marketing on line was anonymous?

Check your "cookies"..... Delete them all, then put on the required level of
security to protect yourself......

Allow those cookies you wish, allow others that you must, then delete them
after you use them.....

And NO third part cookies....>

Frank Filippone
red735i at earthlink.net

After reading the thread about the Panasonic GF-1 and 20mm pancake lens,
I had looked on the B&H site to see what prices might be - but no lens
in stock.  Imagine my surprise when, today checking a news website, up
popped a banner at the top for B&H announcing that the 20mm lens was in
stock.  Even more amazing, it included other items that I had purchased
- there was my Canon 5D MkII, my Canon 70-200 2.8 IS lens - and other
items that I inquired about, such as the Canon 85mm f1.2.  I haven't
quite worked out how such seemingly specialized items would appear on a
national news site :) but did want to point out that 20mm lens was in stock.

Ken Carney

Replies: Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] Panasonic 20mm lens)