Subject: [Leica] IMG: Printing Workshop
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 21:56:11 -0700 (PDT)

Just finished a weekend (Fri 9am - 9pm; Sat. 9am - 9pm; Sun. 8:30am - 5pm)
workshop put on by a very fine local photographer (Charles Cramer). 8
participants learned some finer points of Photoshop and were able to work on
and print what we worked on, taking home 2 large prints and many medium and
small prints.

I ended up working on three images for the weekend, two of which I'm good
with. Here are the before and after web versions:
http://www.rgaphoto.com/BeforeAfter

The third image needs some more fine tuning.
Though it may not be readily apparent in the web shots, the prints are
markedly improved. The CS4 techniques were great to learn, but even better
were the interactions with other participants and Charles.

If you've not seen Charles Cramer's lovely work, you can see web versions on
his website:
http://www.charlescramer.com
His co-instructor for the workshop was Rex Naden:
http://www.rexnaden.com
Not to shabby...

If you ever get the chance to see his prints, I strongly recommend them to
you. They are truly luminous. If you ever get to join him in a workshop you
won't regret it.
C&C always appreciated.
Bob
 Bob Adler