Subject: [Leica] GF 1 and G1 EVFs
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 11:38:33 -0400

One thing I particularly like about the GF-1 is photographing with the
EVF flipped up. I do that quite a bit. It's inconspicuous.

One thing I've learned from using my Rollei TLR's is that people
generally assume you're photographing in the direction you're looking.
It doesn't seem to matter which way the lens is pointing. Even camera
sensitive people don't react much if they're not in your line of sight.
Call it the prism factor.

Both the GF-1 or E-P2 are great small cameras. I don't think a person
could go wrong with either one.