Subject: [Leica] OT: Question Re: GF1, GH1 adapters
From: digiratidoc at gmail.com (James Laird)
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 23:51:32 -0500

I recently order a Sony 30mm f/2.8 Macro on impulse while ordering
some supplies from B&H. It arrived today but I'm still waiting for my
adapter for Sony Minolta MA lenses to arrive from Singapore on the
boat (Seriously, I paid for it on e*** March 26th and haven't seen it
yet!). While unpacking the lens I noticed that Sony Alpha lenses have
no aperture control. Is there a way to adjust the aperture while on an
adapter so I can use it with my GH1? I ordered it cause I wanted a
small, light macro lens on my GH1, it has good reviews and it's
inexpensive. Am I missing something obvious or should I return it?

Jim Laird