Subject: [Leica] IMG: Chasing Wildflowers
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 20:55:16 -0700 (PDT)

Been chasing wildflowers for the past month (up near Yosemite and in the
hills of San Benito and Monterey counties. The wildflower season has been
pretty disappointing so far with sparse patches few and far between. Last
Thursday showed no improvement.

This shot was the only venue I used a digital camera with:
http://www.rgaphoto.com/mishmosh/content/_GA_3593_Edit_large.html
Hey, you work with what you got, yes?

The rest of the day I shot transparencies. Hope to have them processed soon
and if any are worthwhile will scan and post.
C&C always appreciated,
Bob
 Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA