Subject: [Leica] M Lenses on GF-1
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 01:22:18 -0400

> Henning,
>
> I'm anxious to see what the Panasonic 14/2.8 looks like. I understand
> it's due out sometime this year, though no official announcement yet.
> That would go nicely with the 20/1.7. Then I could use my Leica M lenses
> on the tele end.
>
> I looked into the 7-14. It's not cheap, but it sounds like a great lens.
> The Micro Four Thirds format appears to be gaining popularity. No doubt
> we'll see some interesting things, hopefully in terms of lenses.
>
> Dave R

I wonder who the Four Thirds format is gaining popularity with? Semi serious
amateurs?
Are we going to see these pictures in magazines in stories or ads?
I think not. I think only in rare cases."Gee look what I pulled out of the
bottom of my camrea bag when my Canon EOS body went dead?" will be the
headline.
Most of the pictures taken by Four Thirds format cameras in magazine will be
in articles ABOUT Thirds format cameras - in photo magazines.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers) ([Leica] M Lenses on GF-1)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] M Lenses on GF-1)