Subject: [Leica] OT: GH1, GF1 Adapters
From: dennis at hale-pohaku.com (Dennis)
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 23:52:56 -1000

Thanks Sonny,

I was wondering about the MMF-2 type of adapter. Oly is not specific to
the question but I would think auto aperture would work on the
(non)-Micro four thirds lens since the AF feature works through the adapter.

If interested take a look at dpreview's test of the 50mm f/2.0 macro,
yes, thats f/2.0:

http://www.dpreview.com/lensreviews/olympus_50_2_o20/

Message from dennis at hale-pohaku.com (Dennis) ([Leica] OT: GH1, GF1 Adapters)
Message from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] OT: GH1, GF1 Adapters)