Subject: [Leica] Leica line of cine lenses!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 15:17:24 -0400

> On Apr 15, 2010 at 02:14 PM -0400, Mark Rabiner wrote:
>> Are they going right up against Zeiss with these primes like this?
>> It's my impression the use of primes by cinematographers is less common
>> and
>> represents a real purist approach.
>
> Looks like it.  And I thought a lot of movies are shot with primes.  Could
> be wrong about that.

I read much of the American Cinematographer magazines whenever I run into
one; great fun. Most of them. Puts an interesting perspective and what I'm
doing. Which would appear to have nothing to do with that. But I'm sure
does.

http://www.theasc.com/ac_magazine/April2010/current.php

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner