Subject: [Leica] FS: Telyt 400 f6.8
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 09:13:29 +0800

Hi Luggers,
As some of you know, I am recognizing my age and slowing hand - eye
co-ordination and migrating to AF VR Nikkor lenses for my wild animal
shooting. This is partly Jayanand's influence.

So, I have quickly sold the Nikkor 300 f4.5 AIS. I was surprised at
the strength
of demand for such an old manual focus lens.

Now I am offering up the 400 Telyt. This was Joseph Yao's lens and
it is in exceptionally clean condition. I have had the bayonet changed
to Nikon - a leitax bayonet which I had to have specially milled - as
the leitax bayonet is for the earlier versions and this one is later.
It is completely reversible to R mount - which comes with the lens,
of course. The lens has original caps, shoulder stock and
two lens bags for carrying the lens when it is broken down into two
parts.

Here it is mounted on the D700:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/TIGER/TigHuntW.jpg.html

and here is a sample picture taken with the Telyt in Bandhavgarh Tiger
Reserve:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Final+Tigers/TigUpW.jpg.html

Price: US$850 plus HK air parcel post, including insurance and tracking,
at cost (estimated to be about US$75).

Please contact me off list if you have any interest.

Thanks

Howard