Subject: [Leica] A 1976 AP photo of Justice J.P. Stevens
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 23:39:46 -0400

This picture ran on the front page of the New York Times the day after
Stevens announced his resignation.  They still have it on the lens blog.
It's an uncredited AP photo. I like it a lot, I think it's a great
photograph. I wonder what others think, and, specifically, what size lens
people think it was taken with. I'm thinking 35mm or even 28mm and cropped
but I don't know nothin'.

People's reactions would be of great interest to me.

Here's the url:
http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2010/04/09/us/20100409-stevens-slideshow_index.html?ref=politics

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] A 1976 AP photo of Justice J.P. Stevens)
Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] A 1976 AP photo of Justice J.P. Stevens)